How to Stay
Ronald McDonald House Charities of Marshfield
Ronald McDonald House of Marshfield welcomes families of seriously ill children, newborn through age 18, who are hospitalized or receiving outpatient treatment at Marshfield Children’s Hospital or Marshfield Clinic.
Important Things to Know
Marshfield’s House is a charming two-story brick home located across the street from Marshfield Children’s Hospital. Our location makes it easy for parents to be immediately available day or night should their child need them.
Children receiving outpatient treatment may stay here with their parents to be close to the medical facility.
In addition to private rooms, our House provides a warm comfortable setting where families can rest, prepare hot meals, and perhaps as important, share their concerns and experiences with other parents in similar situations.
Our Ronald McDonald House has the the capacity to lodge 10 families. Not just for sleeping, our House helps ease the financial burden by providing generously stocked kitchen and laundry facilities, a pleasant sunroom, comfortable living rooms, and an outdoor deck and play area. Our elevator, it is also handicap accessible.
Frequently Asked Questions
About the House:
- Mailing Address: 803 W North St, Marshfield WI 54449
- Contact: phone 715-387-5899; fax (715) 389-5991
- Front Entrance located off St. Joseph Avenue
- Parking is assigned during check-in
- One private room per patient family
- Shared bathrooms, kitchen, and common spaces
- Access to laundry, community kitchen and outdoor grill, playground and private cabinet to store food
- Families must clean their room at check-out
Hours of Operation:
- Office Hours: 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Check-In: Families may check-in 8 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. daily. Please allow for at least 30 minutes for the check-in process, which includes a brief orientation/tour and minimal paperwork.
- For security, the House doors are locked at all times and guests are provided keys. Please note: We cannot be responsible for any accidents, theft or losses incurred while staying at the House.
- Every person over 18 staying overnight at RMHC must present a valid photo ID at check-in
Additional policies not listed below will be reviewed during check-in:
- The building and grounds (including sidewalks) are drug and smoke-free.
- Indoor and outdoor play spaces are available for our young guests.
- Parents are responsible for their own children and must provide supervision at all times. Children under 17 may not be left unattended. Parents are asked to clean up after their children.
- We require everyone staying or visiting to be infection-free.
- Families must be respectful and tolerant of other families who are equally concerned about the well-being of their children.